Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

DnB Nor Finally Married

It's my favorite classical song with my favorite movie actor, George Clooney in this commercial. What a surprise story. I know It is not real. But, I'm a little sad when I saw this commercial.


Also, I think Luck is not lucky. It's for our effort. maybe or not. But now I think. Anyway, It is very interesting story with nice classical music It's so nice matching for this commercial. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
Some people are lucky in life
For the rest of us, saving up can be smart
S for Savings Plan
DnB NOR - Bank from A to Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.