Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Chanel Nail Polish Shade Parade

Very interesting work with fingers. I remind Moulin Rouge in Paris When I saw this commercial. And Chanel is for woman. Very attractive and exciting as woman's commercial. I want to go Chanel store right now. Very good colors for nail and beautiful accessories are sewed.


We can also see the name of nail polish after the video. Later, I need a nail polish, I will memorise the name into this commercial and Get one. The song is "Little Bitty Pretty One" by Frankie Lymon. this is a great cover. Can you download songs from amazon. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
It's the Nail Cabaret! A special performance starring Le Vernis de Chanel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.