Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Hot Girl vs. Zombie An AXE Halloween Horror Film

Always, Axe commercial is funny. So, I knew Axe Commercial wouldn't let me down. At this time, Horrible scene is Here for fun. By the way, The first scene is similar the movie "Scream" I thought Drew Barrymore's scream when I saw at the first scene. How about you? Do you agree with me?


Anyway, They love each other due to Axe Effects. Purchase through amazon. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
Here is a favorite Halloween thriller from your friends at AXE. Even the walking dead come out smelling great with the AXE Effect in play. You gore and horror buffs, see if you can catch all the references.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.