Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Kenwood Car Stereo Staying Alive

Have you listened to this music at the first scene? It is for classical piano work by Chopin. It is piano sonata no.2 in B flat minor, "Funeral March" When I heard this music for piano, I haven't felt scaring. But, It is editing organ work. And It is very scaring for me. How about you? I love Composer, Chopin.


But, When I see this commercial, Let me see...Anyway, He is still the important and greatest composer for us. Anyway, This commercial shows us very funny and interesting situation. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.