Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

The LEGO Story

I have been loving LEGO since my childhood!! How about you? This commercial is very amazing and beautiful. It looks like a LEGO movie. During I see it, Really, I want Lego to make a movie for Lego. By the way, LEGO Group celebrates its 80th Birthday. So, This story should be made, shouldn't it? LEGO Story is very interesting.


More and More, We can meet LEGO Story with YouTube. Nice working and good idea for Celebrating Lego. Congratulation, And Thanks LEGO. You are my childhood and my hopeless. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
As The LEGO Group celebrates its 80th Birthday, we take a look back at its history with this short animated film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.