Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Al fresco Blind Date Better

It is worse for me to see this commercial. Because I have no eating food. So, This commercial is not good right now. But, I'm so happy to meet interesting commercial and to have opportunity to introduce to you. This commercial is for food.


But, This commercial measures Various situation against Al Fresco sausage. So, We can see a lot funny situation and listen to the music with interest. Having fun to you! Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
Our 30 second TV spot "Blind Date Better"

1 comments:

Obat Kuat said...

I love your blog, I look forward to seeing more from you. Do you run any other sites? thanks

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.