Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Danny MacAskill vs. San Francisco HD

Very amazing commercial. He is enjoying with Bicycle. I envy him very much. Practice makes perfection. But Enjoying makes happiness that I think. When I see this commercial, I think He is the happiest man in the world. I want him to cheer up and always He rides the bicycle.


High technical performance with bicycle and his happiness is my wish and Next time, I want to get his news with gorgeous song. The song is "We're On Our Way" by Radical Face. You can listen to a song that played in this video on Soundcloud. Watch High Definition Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
Danny MacAskill is a professional street trials rider for Inspired Bicycles Ltd, born and raised in Dunvegan on the Isle of Skye, Scotland. Read more >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.