Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

The Undeading

AT the first scene in HERE, I'm so surprised. Because, This commercial shows us Zombies. I don't like Zombies. It looks a night mare. But, The Zombies shows us very nice information for alive. If you had a emergency situation, Follow this rules. When I think, This commercial is Very good idea for Halloween commercials.


Also, When I see at the first time, I've concentrated this commercial. Very scaring sound, and Horrified woman are very good motive for this campaign. Watch High Definition Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
Oct. 25 we are calling on you to help us break the Guinness World Record for CPR training at Wonderland Presented by the Heart & Stroke Foundation. #TheUndeading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.