Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Cumberland Farms Sand Grand

The man next to the sand piano is very famous and Knight Rider's hero, David Hasselhoff. He was also my favorite actor and my hero when I was child. But now, I like Johnny Depp. He is the greatest movie star and I like his acting. Anyway, This commercial shows us a delicious cup of iced coffee, an unbelievable price with David Hasselhoff.


So, We can ve surprise actor another in this spot for Cumberland Farms Farmhouse Blend. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
A delicious cup of iced coffee, an unbelievable price, a grand piano made of sand, and a chance encounter with the Hoff. It's one surprise after another in this spot for Cumberland Farms Farmhouse Blend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.