Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Lynx Robot

I agree this commercial. I think The fragrance has a power. So, I love fragrance and I have many fragrances for each style. I've never known the Lynx Twist. But, This fragrance effects seems to be amazing.


Bubbly song, starting couple and Lynx Twist. That's all there is to say. The song is "All I Want Is You" by Barry Louis Polisar. Can you download songs from amazon. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
A pair of dextrous industrial robots repeatedly restyle a girl's beau on this particularly Perlorian date for new Axe/Lynx Twist, the scent that alters itself to keep pace with the purported modern female's attention span for guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.