Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Drench Water Cubehead

Very interesting idea for head cube. But, Someones thinks that is awful. I understand your feeling. But, Do Not worry about that. It is just commercial for juice. If you do not like it. Pass it, please. By the way, This commercial shows us Cube. I like playing with Rubik's cube. So, I have a curiosity a little with this commercial.


And, I want to play again when I see this commercial. Of course, With this juice, Drench for easy playing with Rubik's Cube. The song is "Oops Upside Your Head" by The Gap Band. Can you download songs from amazon. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
drench Cubehead: A man with a seriously mixed up head uses drench to sort out his Cubehead, and get himself back together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.