Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

GEICO Two Tickets to Paradise

I love traveling. Nobody doesn't like traveling. Right? So, If you have a mind that go to the travel. So do I. When I see this commercial, I want to go to travel and have a very nice time with my family. Funny character with intersting song. So nice matching with this commercial.


The song is "Two Tickets To Paradise" by Eddie Money. Can you download songs from amazon. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
Eddie Money's a pretty happy guy. He's got a bunch of tickets to paradise (that only come in sets of twos), and he runs what is, to my knowledge, the first and only musical travel agency. So pack your bags - you're going to paradise and you leave tonight. You might not know exactly where paradise is, but it sure sounds nice.

You know what else sounds nice? Being even happier than Eddie Money running a travel agency. Folks who switch to GEICO are just that happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.