Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

CSF World's Largest Water Balloon Fight

Very colorful and pretty video. All they are water balloons. Additional, Very interesting and nice editing with exciting song. It looks very interesting for me. I like the water balloons fight. So, When I saw this official video, I wanted to get participate. And, I want to be wet for Largest Water Ballon Fight.


The song is "Cinema (Skrillex Remix)" by Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go. Can you download songs from amazon. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
Christian Student Fellowship set the record out of everyone's reach! 175,141 Water Balloons. 8,957 People. 1 World Record. August 26th, 2011. Johnson Center Field. University of Kentucky. K-Week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.