Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Old Spice Motorcycle

What an interesting commercial!! Can I change like this commercial with Old Spice? I want to get this one. But, Unfortunately, I'm not a man. So, I can't get a good body shape and hot Lady, can I? However, I don't want to break myself.


But, It is just a description to see the effect about goods into commercial. We just refer to the commercial. It is very short but interesting. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
The scents of Old Spice turn embarrassingly normal guys into face model champions who smell like adventure and fine cutlery. So douse your body regions with the scents of Old Spice and "Smell Better Than Yourself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.