Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

John West Salmon Bear Fight

Bear fights a man for John West Salmon. Actually, If I were a man, I would fight the bear. Because I like salmon, too. in case of the delicious salmon, I can fight anybody. But, I have lost, too. It is very sad truth. Anyway, The bear has a good fighter. his gesture is very nice and moving is not bad.


There is no music and no sounds. So, You should know that. And It is just funny thing. That is clearly a bear in a man suit. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
British brand John West Salmon depicts a fisherman sparring with a grizzly bear at a wild river to get the best salmon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.