Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Land Rover LR4 Born Free

Born Free is very soft and lovely song for this commercial by Land Rover USA. If I have this car, Land Rover LR4, I'm very happy to travel. I love traveling anywhere. How about you? Land Rover LR4, My darling and nice places. How can you feel that? I'm very touched by this commercial.


And I see this commercial very funny. The song is "Born Free" by Andy Williams. Nice voice and Wonderful song. the movie to this song is also beautiful. Can you download songs from amazon. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
Dare to journey somewhere different and free yourself from the everyday routine. The 2012 Land Rover LR4. Been anywhere interesting lately?

Available in three models including the LR4, HSE, and HSE LUX, you can be sure to find the perfect Land Rover LR4 vehicle for you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was very pleased to find this site. I definitely enjoyed reading every little bit of it and I have it bookmarked to check out new stuff posted regularly.
Land Rover Australia

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.