Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Nissan Qashqai Stylish Impact

Funky and interesting commercial It is! I'm surprised at this commercial. Because I think NISSAN is very boring brand. But, It is absolutely not. It's my bad opinion. Very interesting and awesome! If you think with me, You should this commercial.


Very hot and interesting. Good computer graphic with funky song is very awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing next Nissan commercial. The song is "Human Fly" by Hanni El Khatib. Can you download songs from amazon. The original was done by The Cramps. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.