Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Litter Genie I Haz a Pie Row Tek Nik

Very cute Cats are HERE by Litter Genie. Their playing is very interesting and exciting. Especially, the song for this commercial is very nice matching with their band. In addition, very nice changing Lyrics for this commercial.


Awesome and funny commercial that I think. Let's enjoy together with them.Watch High Definition Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
o you wanna rock? Then grab your owner's milk and tear up the town like it's made of silk. Rock out to Walter and the Awful Pawfuls new music video from the album Nine Lives Left, brought to you by Litter Genie.

Lyrics:
Ohh! Sing it to me.

Come on kitty gonna make you purr.
This Friday night's gonna be a blur.

There's a reason for my good mood.
My litter box don't got a stinky attitude.

My human uses Litter Genie to...
Scoop it up, drop it down,
Come on
Close and pull, all over town.
Ohh Sing it to me!

Its five-layer bag,
That's right
Makes smells wave a white flag.

It holds two weeks of poo.
It's so easy, who knew?

Ohh Litter Genie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.