Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Dior Addict Kate Moss

Dior Addict with Kate Moss is very attractive matching. Kate moss is very famous and nice model in presents. So, I've got it, Dior Addict, when I had a this commercial. Dior Lipstick has very various type and colors. So, I love these collections by Dior Addict. Buying "Dior Addict" from amazon. At the first time, We can listen to Erik Satie's music. He is french composer.


His music is so soft and impressive. So, I do love his music and He is my favorite french composer, too. The second song is "All You Need Is Now" by Duran Duran. Can you download songs from amazon. Watch Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click
Discover Kate Moss and the official Dior Addict video. Be iconic with Kate Moss and Dior makeup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.