Hi. It is nice to meet all of you.  Haley Joe

Idylle by Guerlain

It has no color. But, It expresses the part of woman. So more sexy, more beautiful. And My favorite style, Black and white, for this commercial By Guerlain. Idylle is very famous for women. But. I've never used this one yet. Have you been this perfume? If you have a this one, Tell me more, please. I wonder this perfume. Buying fragrance from amazon.


And I have a interest about this perfume. Very Lovely French actress Nora Amezeder with this working for Guerlain perfume. And good song for this commercial. The song is "This Is a Love Song" by Lilly Wood & The Prick. You can listen to a song that played in this video on myspace. Watch High Definition Youtube videos in full screen on Browser. Click

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is this flag?
Welcome. You are in 's blog that is full of hilarious ads, cool ads, fun ads, impressive ads and clips from various countries.